1. To begin with we will provide a brief background on the
2. The structure of the paper is as follows.
3. In this paper, we shall first briefly introduce fuzzy sets and related concepts
4. In this paper.
5. This paper proceeds as follow.
1. In the next section, after a statement of the basic problem, various situations involving possibility knowledge are investigated: first, an entirely possibility model is proposed; then the cases of a fuzzy service time with stochastic arrivals and non fuzzy service rule is studied; lastly, fuzzy service rule are considered.
2. This will be followed by a deion of the fuzzy nature of the problem and a detailed presentation of how the required membership functions are defined.
3. Details on xx and xx are discussed in later sections.
1. This review is followed by an introduction.
2. In the next section, a short review of ... is given with special regard to ...
3. A brief summary of some of the relevant concepts in xxx and xxx is presented in Section 2.
4. In the next section, a brief review of the .... is given.
1. Section 1 devoted to the basic aspects of the FLC decision making logic.
2. Section 2 discusses some problems with and approaches to, natural language understanding.
3. Section 1 defines the notion of robustness, and argues for its importance.
4. Section 2 gives the background of the problem which includes xxx
1. This paper concludes with a discussion of future research consideration in section 5.
2. Section 5 gives the conclusions and future directions of research.
3. Section 5 summarizes the results of this investigation.
4. Section 7 provides a summary and a discussion of some extensions of the paper.
1. Adversely affect - change in a negative way产生不利影响：作出不良改变
2. Brief overview - a non-detailed look at the subject as a whole概述：对事物进行笼统的描述。
3. Accurate assessment - correct and precise evaluation of something or someone准确评价：对某事或某人进行正确而精准的评估
4. Address the issue - consider or deal with the matter at hand解决问题：考虑或者解决棘手的问题
5. Become apparent - to be suddenly clear or obvious显性化：突然变得清晰或者明显
6. Broad range - of extensive scope广泛：涉及大面积领域
7. Characteristic feature - a feature which distinguishes or defines something or someone本质特征：能够体现或者定义某个人或某件事情的特征
8. Deeply rooted - firmly implanted or established根深蒂固：深深地扎根或建立
9. Establish a relationship - to prove or show a link between two things建立联系：证明二者之间有关系。
10. Essential component - a vital part of something重要组成部分：某事物的重要部分
11. First impression - initial thought on a subject, prior to any detailed analysis最初观点：在任何细节分析之前，对一个主题的最先的看法。
12. General consensus - the majority opinion on a topic普遍认同：对此话题的普遍意见
13. Fundamental principle - principle from which other principles can be derived基本原理：最最基础的原理，其他原理从其中得来。